SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ

7/25/2011

Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out my site!
With the addition of our new little one, Bree, it is harder than I anticipated to find time to sew with a new baby and a 2 year old. So I am currently taking a break from sewing the custom diaper bags (probably for the rest of the year). I will still be taking orders for minky blankets, burp cloths and nursing clips.
All my instock inventory is still available, so please check that out!
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have been supporting me...I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to sewing again soon!

If you have any questions, please email me!

katie003@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Prices

Current Prices (effective 6/1/10):

$ 5.00 - 1 Burp Cloth
$ 9.00 - 2 Burp Cloths
$12.00 - 3 Burp Cloths
$22.00 - Minky Blanket
$32.00 - Minky Blanket + 3 Burp Cloths
$65.00 - Diaper Bag
$75.00 - Diaper Bag + 3 Burp Cloths
$85.00 - Diaper Bag + Minky Blanket
$95.00 - Diaper Bag + 3 Burp Cloths + Minky Blanket

*There is an additional $5.00 charge to custom diaper bag orders that use fabrics that are NOT listed in the 'Fabrics On Hand' section.

7% sales tax will be applied to Iowa orders

(Prices do NOT include shipping, which has been running around $10.00-$13.00 to ship a diaper bag or entire set, and $5.00-$7.00 to ship blanket & burp cloth sets, you will only be charged exact shipping costs)

I can also do custom matching quilts and boppy covers. Prices will vary, contact me for a quote.

(When participating in craft shows, prices are subject to change in order to include applicable sales tax, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP