SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ

7/25/2011

Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out my site!
With the addition of our new little one, Bree, it is harder than I anticipated to find time to sew with a new baby and a 2 year old. So I am currently taking a break from sewing the custom diaper bags (probably for the rest of the year). I will still be taking orders for minky blankets, burp cloths and nursing clips.
All my instock inventory is still available, so please check that out!
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have been supporting me...I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to sewing again soon!

If you have any questions, please email me!

katie003@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Abby

Front:
1 large pocket with magnetic snap enclosure

Back:
2 Large Pockets and 2 Small Pockets

(the unique jean pocket detail comes from ripping out the decorative thread on the pocket)

Inside Front Pocket:
2 Smaller Pockets (for cell phone, etc) and pen holder

Side:
1 Pocket on each side

Zipper Enclosure

Inside:
1 Large Pocket w/ Magnetic Snap Enclosure
2 Side Pockets w/ Magnetic Snap Enclosure
2 Smaller Pockets

*Alternate Inside Option (picture from Baby Emma Diaper Bag)

1 Large Pocket w/ Magnetic Snap Enclosure
2 Side Pockets w/ Magnetic Snap Enclosure
4 Elastic Slots (for bottles, powder, etc)

Matching Burp Rags
Made from 100% cloth diapers and coordinating fabric

Minky Blanket
(approximately 28X34)
Made from matching Minky Fabric, binded with coordinating fabric

1 comment:

  1. This is the best gift! The diaper bags hold ten times more than any store bought and they hold up a lot longer too! Thanks, Katie! I still use Jacobs too.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP