SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ

7/25/2011

Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out my site!
With the addition of our new little one, Bree, it is harder than I anticipated to find time to sew with a new baby and a 2 year old. So I am currently taking a break from sewing the custom diaper bags (probably for the rest of the year). I will still be taking orders for minky blankets, burp cloths and nursing clips.
All my instock inventory is still available, so please check that out!
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have been supporting me...I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to sewing again soon!

If you have any questions, please email me!

katie003@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

How To Order

Contact me via email with color scheme you are wanting to go with (and if you like polka dots, stripes, etc.) or if you see a print on my blog you would like to go with and what color of denim you prefer (I can also use a favorite pair of your old jeans if you like). I will put together a few ideas and let you choose from there.
The front pocket can feature the word 'baby', your baby's name, or some sort of design.

Or you can check out my 'Instock Diaper Bags' for diaper bags that are available to purchase today!

The diaper bags will take at least 2-6 weeks to make (depending on if I am currently working on an order).
My Email: katie003@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP