SHOP ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ

7/25/2011

Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out my site!
With the addition of our new little one, Bree, it is harder than I anticipated to find time to sew with a new baby and a 2 year old. So I am currently taking a break from sewing the custom diaper bags (probably for the rest of the year). I will still be taking orders for minky blankets, burp cloths and nursing clips.
All my instock inventory is still available, so please check that out!
I want to say THANK YOU to those who have been supporting me...I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to sewing again soon!

If you have any questions, please email me!

katie003@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

About My Custom Diaper Bags

The diaper bags are a handmade, custom design created by me. I attempted my first diaper bag in 2005 for my sister, and have since made many improvements. The diaper bags are made of old jeans, using the legs and pockets. They feature a zipper, lots of pockets, magnetic snap closures, elastic slots for bottles, etc. They are machine washable too! Go to Care Instructions for more information on how to wash.

Click on the links to the right to see pictures of diaper bags I have made! The following two include descriptions of all the features and pockets:
Baby Aaden
Baby Abby

My burp cloths are made from DSQ (diaper service quality) cloth diapers and coordinating fabric and minky. They are soft and super absorbent!

My minky blankets measure around 28" x 36" and are binded in coordinating fabric to match the diaper bag. They are a great size to throw over an infant carseat.

I also make custom quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP